Infrared Sauna Blanket
Infrared Sauna Blanket
All the benefits of a super sweaty, infrared sauna session at a fraction of the cost and in the privacy of your own home, mere steps from your own shower. That’s luxury. Essentially, it’s a lined sleeping bag with professional infrared heat tech with EMF blockers (so you are as close to nature as possible) and lined with jade and tourmaline for even heat distribution as well as positive vibes. She’s totally portable, and comes with her own travel bag, so take her anywhere.Read more about the benefits of infrared sauna blankets here.
- A bed of 96 jade and tourmaline stones to distribute heat evenly throughout the blanket
- EMF blocking technology
- Maximum infrared emissivity
- Certified non-toxic materials
- Portable and convenient - comes with travel bag for easy carry
- The Heat Healer is designed to comfortably fit someone up to 6'6" tall and 300lbs. The blanket is 75" long and has a circumference of 69" when in use
- The box the Heat Healer comes in weighs 28lbs.
- Type of infrared: Far infrared
- Maximum temperature: 80c (176f)
- Calm your mind
- Sooth your body
- Burn calories
- Sweat out impurities
- Promote glowing skin
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or questions, you should always consult a doctor or health professional before use. Our products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease and are not medical devices.
Health & Safety Precautions:
It’s important to heed these instructions thoroughly as well as the important health and safety precautions to get the most out of every sweat sesh, safely and effectively. Peep the short instructional video at the end.
Where to use your Heat Healer:
Use your Heat Healer on a comfortable, insulated surface. On a rug, carpet, etc. will all work— avoid using the Heat Healer on a hard floor (i.e. tile, floorboards, or cement) as a hard floor can draw away heat, especially in winter. An insulated surface like a mattress or rug will keep you comfy and that the most heat will remain within the Heat Healer.
Pre-heating the Heat Healer:
Pre-heat the Heat Healer for a minimum of 15 minutes. The pre-heating phase for the Heat Healer is essential and just like an ordinary sauna, the Heat Healer requires time to warm up. 15 minutes pre-heating is standard, and the longer you pre-heat, the warmer it will become.
What to wear and have with you:
- Wear loose fitting cotton clothing from top to toe (including socks!). A light robe is a great option too as it will help absorb your sweat.
- Place a towel down inside the Heat Healer on top of the jade & tourmaline stone.
- Use a towel to drape over your shoulder where the opening of the blanket is. This will help to keep in more heat as well as help wick away any sweat from your face.
- Have some water nearby to keep you hydrated throughout your sauna session.
Setting the temperature:
- The temperature setting is in Celsius. A good starting temperature for your first time is 70c (158f). Then, once you start to get used to the Heat Healer you can either adjust the temperature up or down.
- The maximum temperature is 80c (176f). Only use the maximum temperature setting if you are used to using the Heat Healer and are comfortable with it getting super toasty. IMPORTANT: As the Heat Healer warms up and throughout the session, you will hear the control unit make a soft 'click' sound from time to time. This is normal and it is the process the control unit goes through to adjust and self-regulate to the correct temperature.
What To Expect During Your Sauna Session:
Infrared sauna is a different experience than traditional dry sauna. A traditional dry sauna will heat the air around you, and you will immediately feel it as you enter the sauna. With infrared heat, your body is being warmed directly and penetrates deeper, which is a more gradual process.
For most people, the first 30 minutes will feel warm and snug, whilst in the second 30, things will start to feel more intense.
What To Do During Your Sauna Session:
Use the opportunity to relax. Switch off from distractions like scrolling through your phone or watching TV. Try to just lay still and focus on yourself. Some suggestions on what to do during use of the Heat Healer are:
- Practice meditation.
- Listen to music or your favorite podcast.
- Practice breathwork (slow, deep, and purposeful breathing is best during heat therapy).
Will You Sweat During Your First Session?
Everyone sweats differently and it may take you a few uses of the Heat Healer to work out the optimal temperature and conditions to bring on a sweat. For example, you may need to adjust the temperature up or allow the Heat Healer to pre-heat for longer.
Health & Safety Precautions
Please make sure to download and read these important Health & Safety precautions. If you have any specific questions, it is best to consult with your doctor or health professional.
US shipping only. This is shipped from Heat Healer and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.
As seen in
The Benefits of INFRARED SAUNA BLANKETS
To sweat or not to sweat?