Infrared Sauna Blanket
Infrared Sauna Blanket
Enjoy the benefits of an infrared sauna at a fraction of the cost and in the privacy of your own home. With unrivaled luxury, and a set of product features not found anywhere else, the Heat Healer Infrared Sauna Blanket delivers the world’s best portable sauna experience.
Read more about why we love it here.
- A bed of 96 jade and tourmaline stones to distribute heat evenly throughout the blanket
- EMF blocking technology
- Maximum infrared emissivity
- Certified non-toxic materials
- Portable and convenient
- The Heat Healer is designed to comfortably fit someone up to 6'6" tall and 300lbs. The blanket is 75" long and has a circumference of 69" when in use
- The box the Heat Healer comes in weighs 28lbs.
- Type of infrared: Far infrared
- Maximum temperature: 80c (176f)
- Calm your mind
- Relieve aches and pains
- Burn calories
- Get your sweat detox going
- Reduce Inflammation
- Improve your skin
Please read these instructions thoroughly as well as the important health and safety precautions. Following these instructions will ensure you have the best experience possible. There is a short instructional video at the bottom of this page.
Where to use your Heat Healer
Use your Heat Healer on a comfortable, insulated surface. On a rug, carpet, etc will all work perfectly. Avoid using the Heat Healer on a hard floor (ie, tiles, floorboards, or concrete) as a hard floor can draw away heat, especially in winter. An insulated surface like a mattress or rug will ensure you are comfortable and that the most heat will remain within the Heat Healer.
Pre-heating the Heat Healer
Pre-heat the Heat Healer for a minimum of 15 minutes. The pre-heating phase for the Heat Healer is essential and just like an ordinary sauna, the Heat Healer requires time to warm up. 15 minutes pre-heating is standard and the longer you pre-heat, the warmer it will become.
What to wear and have with you
- Wear loose fitting cotton clothing from top to toe (including socks!). A light robe is a great option too as it will help absorb your sweat.
- Ensure you have placed a towel down inside the Heat Healer on top of the Jade & Tourmaline stone.
- Use a towel to drape over your shoulder where the opening of the blanket is. This will help to keep in more heat as well as be helpful to wipe away any sweat from your face.
- Have some water nearby to keep you hydrated throughout your sauna session.
Setting the temperature
- The temperature setting is in Celsius. A good starting temperature for your first time is 70c (158f). Then, once you start to get used to the Heat Healer you can either adjust the temperature up or down.
- The maximum temperature is 80c (176f). Only use the maximum temperature setting if you are used to using the Heat Healer and are comfortable with it getting hot.
IMPORTANT: As the Heat Healer warms up and throughout the session, you will hear the control unit make a soft 'click' sound from time to time. This is normal and it is the process the control unit goes through to adjust and self-regulate to the correct temperature.
What To Expect During Your Sauna Session
Infrared sauna is a different experience than traditional dry Finish sauna. A traditional dry sauna will heat the air around you, and you will immediately feel it as you enter the sauna. With infrared sauna (like the Heat Healer) your body is being warmed directly and this is a more gradual process.
For most people, the first 30-minutes will feel warm and snug, whilst in the second 30-minutes things will start to feel more intense.
What To Do During Your Sauna Session
Use the opportunity to relax. Switch off from distractions like scrolling through your phone or watching TV. Try to just lay still and focus on yourself. Some suggestions on what to do during use of the Heat Healer are:
- Practice meditation.
- Listen to music or your favorite podcast.
- Practice breathwork (slow, deep, and purposeful breathing is best during heat therapy).
Will You Sweat During Your First Session?
Everyone sweats differently and it may take you a few uses of the Heat Healer to work out the optimal temperature and conditions to bring on a sweat. For example, you may need to adjust the temperature up or allow the Heat Healer to pre-heat for longer.
Though definitely not required, here are some tips we have found can really help to get your sweat going:
- Try using the Heat Healer after a warm bath or shower. This will relax your skin and like dry brushing, it will open your pores.
- Ensure you are well hydrated. It sounds obvious but being well hydrated will help you to sweat more.
- A quick 2-5 minutes of cardio before jumping in helps bring on your sweat quicker. Jump rope is a great option.
- Cold shower afterwards to cool down and you'll thank us later!
Packing up and cleaning the Heat Healer after use
- Turn off the Heat Healer completely and disconnect the power cables.
- Allow the Heat Healer to cool down fully (usually about 15 mins). Failure to let the Heat Healer cool down could result in damage if you fold it up whilst it is still hot.
- Wipe the Heat Healer down with any natural cleaning product or surface spray (Eg, anti-bacterial wipes or a home remedy of tea tree oil and water works perfectly).
- Fold the Heat Healer back up and store in a safe place (Eg, under the bed or in a wardrobe).
Important: Never hold the Heat Healer by the power cables connected to the blanket. Doing so could dislodge them and damage the Heat Healer.
Health & Safety Precautions
Please make sure to download and read these important Health & Safety precautions. If you have any specific questions, it is best to consult with your doctor or health professional.
US shipping only. Shipping is free on orders over $75. This is shipped from Heat Healer and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.