Natural Magnesium Oil is a Permian era mineral from the Poltava region of the Ukraine. It is a superior, raw, and natural product that contains highly concentrated Magnesium Chloride and other vital trace elements such as bromine, iodine, calcium, potassium, and selenium.
Read more about the benefits of magnesium here.
- High Magnesium Chloride concentration with essential trace elements such and Bromine, Iodine, Potassium, and Selenium
- Natural form without reprocessing for potent and effective topical and transdermal application
- Oil comes in natural raw form from source mine, without reprocessing
- 16 oz. glass bottle
- Topical application permits the body to absorb the Magnesium completely
How To Use:
- Designed for rapid absorption through the skin, apply magnesium oil topically using 1-3 pumps of the oil. Rub thoroughly into clean skin. Repeat to cover entire body. You may notice a slight mineral residue, varying with amount of oil used. This is normal. You may leave it alone, or if you choose to remove it wait 30 minutes, and simply rinse with warm water.
- Two to 3 pumps deliver approximately 5 grams of elemental magnesium. Due to its high concentration, this mineral can cause a tingling sensation. This means that the magnesium ions are effectively working their way through the skin pores.
- Mineral of Bischofite (Magnesium Chloride Oil)
- For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucus membranes and other sensitive areas. If redness or irritation occurs, rinse skin with cool water and decrease mineral concentration by diluting with water 50/50 or 70/30. Dilute more or less as appropriately comfortable for your skin
US shipping only. Shipping is free. This is shipped from Geothermal Minerals and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.
Please allow an additional 7-10 business days due to COVID-19 impact on shipping.