LED Light Shield Mask
LED Light Shield Mask
Sometimes— ok, most of the time— we don’t have 20+ minutes to lie down with special goggles on under a professional (not to mention licensed-only) LED device. Luckily, we’ve got a solution: this at-home, hands-free, wearable mask lets you carry on with your day, whether that’s answering emails, meeting a deadline, giving yourself a mani, or watching TV and winding down. This is a 3-in-one LED light therapy mask: red light helps to calm inflammation, blue light is ideal for acne and breakouts, and the amber setting helps minimize dark spots and anti-aging. Enjoy a beauty boost from anywhere with zero downtime.
Read more about the Poosh 30-Day Mask Challenge, here.
LED or "light-emitting diode,” works by emitting infrared light (causing heat) in specific wavelengths/spectrums, which have different skincare benefits. It has been shown to speed healing, boost anti-aging properties, and kill bacteria. Utilizing the advanced technology that is LED, the exclusive DMH Aesthetics Light Shield is the first completely hands-free at-home LED Treatment that does not obstruct your view or require you to sit in place, plugged-in, for a length of time. After cleansing your skin, LED Lights help to optimize your favorite serums, moisturizers, and toners. By stimulating blood flow in the treatment area, the mask helps to rejuvenate dull/tired skin exposed to environmental factors. Not limited to just one setting, the Light Shield allows the wearer to enjoy RED, BLUE, and AMBER LED therapies.
- RED Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 620nm to 750nm) Used for its anti-aging benefits because of its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Also believed to reduce cytokines, which cause inflammation.
- BLUE Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 405nm to 420nm) Used for its anti-bacterial benefits and therefore used in acne treatment. This specific wavelength is known to stimulate the production of oxygen radicals that kill P. Acnes bacteria (the acne-causing bacteria), without damaging the skin.
- AMBER Light Therapy: (Wavelength of between 590nm to 620nm) Used to flush waste from the skin, boost lymphatic flow and increase cellular growth, aiding in cell-turnover, or production of new skin cells.
Before you begin, ensure your mask is charged using provided Micro-USB cable (est. 30mins)
- Cleanse skin and apply your favorite skincare serums, moisturizers, and toners
- Place the shield comfortably over your face
- Press the power button located on the left side of the device to start your LED therapy session
- To change your light source, press the power button to select between Red, Blue, or Amber depending on desired treatment therapy
- The mask is on a self-timer in 15-minute increments. To switch to another color or to use one color for more than 15 minutes, click the mask on again using the power button and select your color of choice.
- To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds)
- Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place
Feel free to enjoy any selection of LED Therapy until the battery runs out. There is no such thing as “over-doing” LED Therapy. To those with light-sensitivity, begin LED Treatment in a well-lit room. For therapeutic treatment, each light setting can be used for a recommended 15 minutes.
Light Settings for Specific Areas of Concern:
- Red: Aids Inflammation/Redness
- Blue: Helps Acne/Breakout
- Amber: Helps Age Spots/Melasma
Simply swipe with rubbing alcohol
US shipping only. This is shipped from DMH Aesthetics and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.
As seen in
Kourtney Kardashian Barker
The Poosh 30-DAY MASK CHALLENGE
Glowier skin awaits.