Cryo Glow Globes
Cryo Glow Globes
Cryo therapy– aka super cold temp, is a magic bullet in beauty and skincare. These magical little cold-therapy globes use these chilly temps to constrict blood vessels in the skin, promote circulation and oxygenation, reduce redness, soothe irritation, reduce inflammation, and give the appearance of a firmer, brighter, and more lifted complexion.
- Hand-blown glass globes
- Filled with non-toxic, plant-based cryo essence
- Silicone grip
- Needs only to be chilled for a short amount of time in order to reach its optimal temperature
- Shatter-resistant glass (not shatter-proof! Handle with care).
- Set of 2.
- Fill weight 12.5 oz.
- Promotes circulation and oxygenation
- Reduces redness, soothes irritation, reduces inflammation
- Gives the appearance of a firmer, brighter and more lifted complexion.
- Cryo Globes are also helpful to soothe muscle tension or pain, headaches, sinuses, insect bites or sunburns.
- Safe to use on all skin types, including over cystic acne, Eczema, Psoriasis or irritated skin. Do not use if you have rosacea.
Ergonomically shaped, these globes are designed to hug the contours of the face and can be used in a rocking, or soft gliding motion on bare skin, or on top of your preferred skincare products for a refreshing at-home treatment as often or as little as you like, a.m. or p.m.
Reduce inflammation, stimulate lymphatic drainage and promote circulation and oxygenation: Using the globes on clean, dry skin, or on top of your preferred skincare product, lightly glide in an upward and outward direction on the face and jawline, from the center of the face out towards the temples and ears. Use a downward motion on the neck.
To target redness, or to soothe and de-puff: Gently place the globes over the area of concern and gently rock in a back-and-forth motion.
To give the appearance of a brighter, more toned complexion: Move the globes over the face and neck, making sure to glide rather than tug or pull.
Globe Care Guide:
- Wash with soap and water before and after each use.
- Place in the fridge, or on ice 10-30 minutes prior to use, or chill overnight.
- DO NOT place globes in the freezer as temperatures lower than 32 degrees Fahrenheit can be damaging to the skin.
US shipping only. This is shipped from Jenny Patinkin and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.
As seen in
KOURT'S MAKEUP ARTIST Shares Her Wedding Makeup Tips
Her lash tip is *chef’s kiss*