Uplifting Gua Sha Heart
Uplifting Gua Sha Heart
Gua sha is a tool given to us by ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine practices to help relieve tension, soothe and tone muscles, smooth away fine lines, and effectuate lymphatic drainage. This gua sha tool in heart-opening rose quartz is a high-vibe stone and precious heart shape to remind us of its intention. It’s a simple, effective, and stress-relieving way to improve the appearance of skin laxity, reduce fluid retention and puffiness, and trigger muscle relaxation for a smoother, more uplifted appearance. This ritual helps us show ourselves a little love, kindness, warmth, and compassion, and uplift from the inside and out.
Help slow the aging process of your skin with this tool, read more here.
- Natural rose quartz stone that is refreshingly cool to the touch
- Heart shape helps angle the tool to the facial contours
- Easy to clean with soap and warm water
- Boosts lymphatic drainage
- Relaxing ritual to help destress while you depuff
- Improves skin elasticity with regular use
- Comes with canvas and Vegan Leather Carrying Case
- Always apply an oil, serum, or moisturizer prior to use to allow the gua sha tool to glide over the skin without pulling.
- For lymphatic drainage and anti-inflammation: With the tool almost flat to the skin, and using whichever side fits the angles of your face most comfortably, lightly glide your heart along the jawline, cheeks, and under eye area towards the ears. Pressure should be light so that the skin does not get stretched. Repeat one to five times on each area. On the neck, move your heart in a downwards motion towards the collar bones. On the brow and forehead area, draw it straight up towards the hairline. Again, repeat one to five times in each area, being careful not to tug on the skin.
- For muscle relaxation: Repeat the steps above one to five times each, using slightly more pressure in each stroke while using the other hand as an anchor on the skin in order to prevent tugging or stretching.
- Please note that rose quartz is a natural stone and there is variation in the color between each gua sha tool. Rose quartz can chip, crack, or break if dropped, so handle with care.
US shipping only. This is shipped from Jenny Patinkin and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.
As seen in
The Top Skincare Tools to SLOW THE AGING PROCESS
Know your vices to fight the effects of aging, naturally.