Bala बल (buh-la) means “strength” in Sanskrit. Bala chai is a modern take on the rich and complex flavors of authentic chai.
Taking a traditional chai recipe inspired by the comforting cups served at the roadside stalls of India and added an adaptogenic boost to give you the mind-body strength you need to take on your day - and life!
- Uses fresh spices and adapatogens to promote steady, long-term, energy without the crash
- Revitalizing Ayurvedic spices, traditionally used to support circulation and aid the digestive system
- Vegan, gluten-free, adaptogenic
- Nutrition Facts: (1 Serving, 1 Tbsp), 50 calories, 6g Sugar, 17g Carbs
Classic Hot Chai (1 serving)
- Add 1 tbsp of chai powder to 4oz of hot water (200 degrees F)
- Stir & steep for 4-5 minutes
- Strain & add 4oz warm milk of choice. Enjoy!
Cold Brew Chai (2 servings)
- Stir 2 tbsp of chai powder into 8oz filtered water
- Store in fridge for 8 hours (overnight)
- Stir thoroughly, strain over ice over equal parts milk of choice
Organic Assam Tea, Cardamom, Organic Ashwagandha, Black Pepper, Ginger Powder, Cinnamon, Monkfruit Sweetner, Organic Cane Sugar
US shipping only. Shipping is free on orders over $75. This is shipped from Bala Chai and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.