Ready to achieve greater results in less time? Then stop procrastinating and start prioritizing! Learn how to make the most of every minute of every day using the new Focus Time technique and achieve more than you ever thought possible. Productivity Planner is an elegant solution to the time versus productivity conundrum, now with the new layout design and built with the environment in mind that better meets your and planet needs.
Read why this planner is a Poosh mindfulness hack for living your happiest life.
- The Productivity Planner is based on historical leading productivity principles and supported goals research that is proven to increase productivity.
- The simple, goal-oriented, focused, 30 minute-style work system helps enforce productive habits and clears distractions.
- Rate your productivity at the end of each day, improving self-awareness and personal efficacy day by day.
- Stay on top of your weekly goals and review what happened each week.
- Includes 7-day pages as well as a Saturday and Sunday combined page per week.
- Planner is undated and lasts for 6 months.
- 100% natural cotton cover fabric
- 100% recyclable and FSC™ certified paper
- Made in Italy
- A5 format
- 5.8 inches x 8.3 inches / 148 mm x 210 mm
- 483g / 1.06 lbs
- Learn to prioritize better, i.e. important work over busywork.
- Task yourself with only the undertakings that will ultimately lead to your most vital goals and dreams. The updated planner also includes more space for notes and ideas.
- The Focus Time Method in the planner is designed to better accommodate those unavoidable distractions. Work for 30 minutes, or any other chosen focus-time period, followed by a five-minute break.
- It’s steady improvement oriented; at the beginning of each week, you plan for success. At the end of each week, reflect on the results and refine your work patterns for even greater successes moving forward.
US shipping only. This is shipped from Intelligent Change and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.
As seen in
MINDFULNESS HACKS to Live Your Happiest Life
And be more productive.