Cortisol Balancer was formulated by Dr. Nigma Talib to help stabilize the stress hormone cortisol. This supplement contains 6 powerful synergistic ingredients, including two superstar adaptogens. Adaptogens aid the body's adaptation process and resilience to stressful conditions, whether physical or emotional, to regulate healthy stress response and achieve homeostasis for survival.
Learn how to balance your mood with cortisol.
- Supports a healthy stress response
- Supports healthy sex hormone levels
- Supports restful sleep
- Balances serotonin levels to help mood
- May improve emotional well-being, appetite control, and sleep/wake cycles
- Contains NO sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, or dairy products
- Contains NO artificial flavors, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- 30 capsules
- ** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule before bedtime, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Increase to 2 capsules during times of high stress. For every night use.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)- An adaptogenic super herb that has been clinically studied to promote healthy energy support and can help fight the effects of stress, promote a positive mindset, and work as a cortisol balancer.
- L-theanine - An amino acid that promotes relaxation, reduces stress levels in the body, and induces muscle relaxation. L-theanine has been shown to increase the activity of alpha brain waves in the brain, which is associated with the type of increased feelings of relaxation. L-theanine balances neurotransmitters, serotonin, and dopamine thereby promoting muscle relaxation and support for problems getting to sleep and staying asleep.
- Magnolia (Magnolia Officinalis) - In animal studies, Magnolol and honokiol extracts, derived from magnolia, have promoted relaxation and reduced anxiety.
- Epimedium Sagittatum (Horny Goat) - Flavonoids in Epimedium Sagittatum have been shown in animals to support a healthy response to stress by the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA). It has been shown to help improve libido and help with symptoms of menopause and PMS.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) - A naturally occurring phospholipid found in the body and is the single most important building block for healthy cellular function. PS helps improve and optimize cognitive function, learning, memory, coordination, and mood, as well as, recovery in exercise.
- 5 HTP (Griffonia Simplicifolia seed)- derived from the Griffonia Simplicifolia plant, promotes healthy brain serotonin levels, supports emotional well-being, healthy eating behavior, and healthy sleep. In the body, 5 HTP converts to serotonin with the removal of a carboxyl group (COOH) by a second enzyme. Serotonin is a “feel-good hormone” and one of the most important neurotransmitters involved in the regulation of endocrine and brain activity responsible for emotion, appetite, and sleep/wake cycles.
U.S. shipping only. This is shipped from Dr. Nigma and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.
As seen in
STRESSED DAILY? Here's How to Balance Your Mood
Clear your mind.