No brain, no gain. We know it’s important to exercise our brains, but just like with regular workouts, that’s not always our favorite thing to do. Enter: this cerebral board game, which is a staple in Kourt’s home lineup.
It’s a modern take on Reversi, and the goal is to have the most discs on the board when the game ends. As an added bonus, the attractive, recyclable acrylic board can double as home decor.
All boards are made to order and will ship in a week's time.
- Material: Acrylic
- Dimensions: 15.5" W x 1.5" D x 12.5" H
- 2-player game
- Includes: Board + pieces
- Handmade in Miami
- The goal in Reversi is to have the largest number of chips on the board by the end of the game.
- Players take their opponent's chips and avoid their own chips getting captured.
- To start, each player selects a color, with the black chip player making the first move.
- Each player places two of their chips in the middle of the game board. After these four chips have been placed, players are allowed to place subsequent chips on any of the squares that permit a capture (capturing is vital to Reversi, as you can only place tokens in positions on the board that will create a capture).
- Placing chips adjacent to your opponent's chips turns those chips into your territory, though no chips can be moved or adjusted once they've been placed onto the board. Once you've captured a chip or multiple chips, you're allowed to flip those pieces over to reflect their new ownership.
- Capturing can occur through horizontal, vertical, and diagonal placements on the board.
- Once there's no more room on the board for any placements, the game is complete.
- Players tally up their tokens to see who has the most and is the winner of the round.
US shipping only. This is shipped from Luxe Dominoes and not from Poosh. All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.